- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Your Name, email address, phone number, etc. for Partner Accounts.
- VAT Number, Company Name and VAT Return details
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for a Partner Account or submit a VAT Return using our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback to us.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with any relevant information we think might be useful to you.
We only share your data with other organisations in order to process your order. Currently we only share your data with HMRC, our payment processing agents and their credit reference agencies.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our web servers located in a secure server farm in London England.
Our Company will keep your Partner Account data for as long as your Account is active plus seven years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removal from our database.
Our Company will keep your VAT Return data and HMRC confirmation information for one year. This is kept solely to resolve any problems which may arise with HMRC. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removal from our database.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think might be of interest to you.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you wish not to be contacted for marketing purposes, please Contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please Contact us
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Session - Contain no personal data and are essential for the functioning of the website.
- Functionality – We use these to tell us that you have successfully logged in to GOV.UK, the VAT number you are submitting, etc. These cookies are set to be destroyed when you close your browser.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, our website may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.